Post by leapnlineman on May 12, 2015 20:31:37 GMT -1
So far I have myself and 5 others coming Saturday. So either I picked a bad day or the interest in the program is not what it used to be. Either way we will make a showing and do some good for the lake. Thanks to all of you that are coming and hopefully we will have more the next time.
Post by leapnlineman on May 13, 2015 10:41:08 GMT -1
kpbrown009 glad to have your help.
I will be keeping an eye on the weather forecast for this Saturday and I will make a post by noon Friday May 15th to let everyone know if we will be cutting on Saturday. There is no need to try if it is raining as the ground is already rough to walk and no need of slipping while carrying or operating a chainsaw. Hopefully the forecast will change from what I am seeing at this time.
Post by leapnlineman on May 15, 2015 15:26:52 GMT -1
I hate to do this but, I think it is best to call this cutting off. With the rain forecasted for tonight the shoreline will be wet, muddy and slippery even if it doesn't rain tomorrow as it is forecasted to do. Hopefully I will be able to reschedule for a cutting in a few weeks. Thank you to all of those that were going to help out this weekend and I hope to see you when I can get this rescheduled.